August 30, 2018

Daily Chronicle: NOVA Open 2018 Day 1 8/30/2018

Well Day 1 is now complete for us and we are exhausted from the car ride and getting in some games of Warmachine/Hordes in the Team Tournament.

We arrived to the hotel just before noon and decided to check out the Vendor Hall before we prepared for our event, once we were done looking around and did a little shopping, then it was time to get ready for our event.  All 3 of us were tired and had a feeling we were not going to do any good.

Well after Game 1, all 3 of us won our games, myself and TJ won by Control Points and my son won by Assassination, and after Round 1, our Team had the most Control Points and Army Points killed, and we were placed on Table #1 for Round 2.

Round 2 was not as good for us as Round 1, TJ won his game by Assassination, I lost my game on the clock but it was a close battle and I was up 10-6 in Control Points and was just about to Assassinate his Warlock.  My son got beat up pretty badly in a Cygnar vs Cygnar battle.

After Round 2 was over, we decided to call it quits and get some dinner, we were all tired and hungry by now.

I am really really glad tomorrow is an open day for my son and I.

Here is a few pics from today.


0 comments:

Post a Comment