As I mentioned in yesterday's post, I started working on my Stormraven Gunship for my Black Templars army. A little bit of painting last night and some more today, and my flyer is completed.
I think for 'table top quality', it came out alright. I am still not happy with how my decals look on 'black', and I should have tried something a little different with the windows (yes I got lazy and just decided to prime the windows black). I probably should have tried a drybrush on the windows instead of hard edges.
Since the model is of decent size, the photos did not come out as well as I wanted (the model did not fit well inside my light box).
It's done, it can be played with, time for the next model.
Painting Points: 10