August 20, 2018

Weekly Chronicle 2018 #33

Wow, it was actually a pretty decent week for me last week in regards to my hobby.  I was able to get in a few games, built some terrain, and painted some models.

Gaming: I was able to get in a game of Warmachine/Hordes on Thursday night against my friend TJ, which was not a very good outcome for my Khador army.  Then on Saturday morning my son and I got in another game of Arena Rex, which again was not a good outcome for my myself.

Terrain: I built a 4Ground South Point Tenement 1 for Batman Miniature Game, and I was able to complete some Spikes for Arena Rex.  I have more terrain for Arena Rex on the bench and those will be posted soon.

Painting: I was able to start and finish my Ludus Magnus Starter Set for Arena Rex.  ‘Micon’, Marcus Furius’ and ‘Infelix’ all were completed.  Up next for Arena Rex will be the Starter Set for Legio XIII.

So, all in all, it was a very good week for me and this week should also be very good.  Next week (the week if the 27th) will be a little slow as we get ready to leave for the NOVA Open.

Games Played: 2
Models Completed: 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment