August 6, 2018

Weekly Chronicle 2018 #31

This Summer I have been sounding like a broken record, especially when it comes to my painting.  Once again nothing was painted this week, and I honestly think it may stay that way for a few more weeks till after the NOVA Open at the end of the month.  There are “some” models that I may get to this month, but more on that later this week.

With 24 days left to go till the NOVA Open, I have been “trying” to get a few more games in.  This past week I was able to get in a 15 point ‘Speedmachine’ game in and this past Saturday managed to play a full 75 point game, again this is practice with my lists for the NOVA Open.  I have another game lined up with my friend TJ on Thursday night and we will be playing 75 points, and hopefully I will also be able to get in another practice game of 50 points.  I had changed up my 50 point lists slightly with a new Warcaster and I need to give it a try.

With the game that I played this past Saturday, it actually marks the most games of Warmachine/Hordes that I have played in one year, at 25 games (previously in 2016 I had played 24).  I know that is not much to most gamers, but for me, that was a pretty good milestone.  With the events that I still have planned for 2018, games played of Warmachine/Hordes will be pretty good this year.

Models Completed: 0

Games Played: 2

0 comments:

Post a Comment