August 1, 2018

Privateer Press: Mystery Box Blowout !!!

Last night I was looking at my Facebook, and up came a post from Privateer Press.

We need to make room in our warehouse and are clearing space by offering an incredible deal: Get nearly $230 worth of WARMACHINE or HORDES models and an accessory (at least a $242 value) for only $59.99 (Domestic US shipping included!). Each mystery box will contain an assortment of models from a single, random Faction, and include one huge-base model.  Up to 5 mystery boxes can be purchased in a single transaction without any duplicate factions.

Supplies are limited. Offer good though August 31, 2018, or while supplies last.

https://store.privateerpress.com/mystery-box-blowout





After I read the post, I texted my son the link and asked him “Gamble ?”

With a little bit of discussion, we decided that we’ll take the gamble for one box.  I did not have my wallet with me upstairs last night, so first thing this morning I made the purchase.

Privateer Press says it will ship in 3-5 business days, and I am sure with GenCon happening this week, it may take a bit longer to receive.  I am OK with that, no rush for us.  I am curious to see what we are going to get.

0 comments:

Post a Comment