May 9, 2022

MCP: Juggrenaut (Cain Marko)

I was able to get a few models prepped and ready for the painting table last week, and one of them that I have been wanting to paint for awhile is 'Juggernaut'.

In all honesty, I really do not know much about this character, except he looks pretty cool, and I am glad they added him to the game.

'Juggernaut' was released just before AdeptiCon 2022, but I was not able to purchase him there (sold out), so I had to wait until we got back and had to use my reliable online store Discount Games.

Most of the 'Juggernauts' I have seen painted recently when with a bronzed color helmet for the model, after googling some photos of the character, I elected to go with a red helmet and used one of Army Painter new metallic paints on it.

Juggrenaut (Cain Marko)

Juggrenaut (Cain Marko)

Painting Points: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment