August 12, 2018

BMG: 4Ground "Shipping Container (B)" Terrain

Yesterday I spent the morning working on some terrain for my miniature games, and one of the pieces I was working on was the Shipping Container (B) from 4Ground.  I have heard really good things about the terrain from 4Ground, and this is the first item I have built from them.

A few months ago, I was eyeing their Gothic City line to be used in the Batman Miniature Game, and I was holding off on the purchase.  Part of the reason for the hold off was the cost and shipping from the UK, but when I noticed some of their line at GenCon last Sunday, I had to buy a few of their pieces.

What drew me to the 4Ground line of terrain is that they come fully painted.  I really did not want to spend time painting up all the buildings and I am still not that good with my airbrush.  A lot of the BMG players use TT Combat terrain, but that is unpainted MDF.  Yes, the cost is a bit more, but it does save me a lot of time.  Maybe in the future I will add some TT Combat, but recently Muse on Minis is also coming out with pre-painted terrain for BMG, I will have to see what Muse on Minis has to offer before I purchase any TT Combat.

Anyways, back to the Shipping Container (B).  The assembly of this model actually took me a little longer than expected.  I was thinking 1,2,3 and it was done, but it turned out to be an hour later and the container was finally completed.















Painting Points: 10*
* assembly time

0 comments:

Post a Comment