August 25, 2018

Battle Report: Arena Rex 8/24/2018 Ludus Magnus vs Legio XIII

Last night my son and I played another 3v3 game of Arena Rex, and this one really flew by.  I tried to play aggressive and forgot how easy it is to Push in this game.  I had two models too close to the Pits and they easily fell to their deaths.  It was another loss for my Ludus Magnus.  Next time I need remember more about them.  Besides falling into the Pits, I think the rules are starting to come around for us, there are still a few things that I am looking back into the rulebook or my reference sheet.  Once we get back from the NOVA Open, we should be ready for the larger 5v5 or even tournament size 6v6 games (as soon as I get the rest of our models assembled).

Scenario: Munus
A classic match evolved from funeral traditions, the Munus is a standard combat between equally matched cohorts.

Deployment: Cohorts deploy in base contact with their controlling player’s arena edge.

Cohorts: Both players bring cohorts of equal value.

Restrictions: None

Victory Conditions: The last player with models remaining in the arena is the victor.

0 comments:

Post a Comment