February 9, 2020

W40K: Tyranids 'Kronos Termagants x5 (a)'

In yesterdays post, I had mentioned on starting my Tyranids Termagants with the newer Citadel Contrast paints.  I was not liking the way they were coming out (watercolor effect) and the time it was taking to paint them and felt my old way of painting may be quicker for me.

I re-primed the first batch of 5 Termagants with my standard black spray and went to work on them.  They probably still took just as long (and a few more colors), but the end result is what I was looking for (more of a black/grey body with red armor shells) to go with the Hive Fleet Kronos color scheme I was wanting.

In my initial 1000 point list of Tyranids and the core of my army I am building/painting, I have 60 Termagants in the list, so it looks I will have 12 batches of 5 to paint (a-l).  Now my problem is I have nothing else already assembled and ready to paint....so it looks like this coming week may be assembly week for me.

 Kronos Termagant

 Kronos Termagants (a)

Kronos Termagants (a)

Painting Points: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment