July 7, 2020

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Thunderfire Cannon I'


My pace has been slow as a turtle lately, but at least another model was completed.  I had purchased three 'Thunderfire Cannons' awhile ago and this past weekend I finally sat down and started working on one of them.  Once the changes for the Space Marines Doctrines went into effect, the Thunderfire Cannons were not as effective so my immediate desire to get them completed went down slightly.  Now with 9th Edition right around the corner and these models becoming "Blast" weapons, the need slightly went up, but so did their points costs (leaked rumors),

At least for now I do have one 'Thunderfire Cannon' completed, and we shall see what I do with the other two.

Thunderfire Cannon I

Thunderfire Cannon I

Painting Points: 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment