March 30, 2019

Daily Chronicle: AdeptiCon 2019 Day 4 3/30/2019

Well first off, Happy Birthday to me! yep today is my 45th Birthday and I spent the entire day playing in the AdeptiCon Guild Ball Championships.

The event started at 10:00 AM and after 4 games my son and I were ready to call it a day.  With 38 players registered, it was going to be a 6 Round event.

I started off my Game 1 vs an acquaintance Ray from Michigan, and his Butcher's managed to beat my Butcher's 12-8 and it was a very fun game.  I enjoy starting off tournaments against people I know.

Game 2 was another mirror matchup vs Max from Wisconsin.  This game Max totally controlled me and he easily won 12-0.  I started off 0-2 and my son was sitting 1-1.

Game 3 I got to play Justin from Indiana playing Fisherman (who actually I have met once at our South Bend store) and I actually pulled out a 12-4 win (even with a Goal by the Butcher's.

Game 4 was against another Fisherman Guild played by Doug  (who my son had beaten earlier), Doug had managed to get the win on me 12-4 but 'Shank' had missed 2 Goal's in the game that cost me the win.

At this time it was now 6:00 PM and we played 4 games that I was shooting for and I was happy to be sitting 1-3, my son also had finished 1-3.  It was now time to go out for a birthday dinner to Tilted Kilt.

Once we arrived back it was time to watch Alex Botts (Butcher's) vs Cory Burns (Farmer's) on Table 1 for the Guild Ball Championship, Alex Botts won the game 12-6 and it was interesting watching him play.

There is a lack of pictures for today since I was busy playing most of the day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment