March 10, 2019

Battle Report: Guild Ball 3/10/2019 Butcher's vs Hunter's

Earlier today we were able to get in our second game of Season 4.1 of Guild Ball, along with my second time trying out the new Captain for the Butcher's, 'Veteran Boar'.

I also decided to try 'Meathook' in my lineup to see how often I get to use her Tooled Up.

The lineups that were played today were:

 V Boar
Princess
Boiler
V Ox
Meathook
Shank
 Theron
Snow
V Minx
Seenah
Mataagi
Hearne


Just like last week, the clock got the better of me and I clocked out once again, this time I was not able to win the game in the extra 5:00 minutes, close but not quite.  An earlier Goal run by 'Shank' missing with 3 dice really cost me.  I just could not get enough Taken Outs in time, and my Butcher's lost 10-12(2).  For a moral victory, I was able Take Out 'Theron' one last time with 'Veteran Boar' before the game officially expired.


'Meethook' got to use her Tooled Up only once in Turn 1 (which helped), but in later Turns I was not able to get it off because of order of activation's.

0 comments:

Post a Comment