March 10, 2019

Battle Report: X-Wing 3/9/2019 (Rebels vs Empire)

Yesterday morning  I was able to get in another practice game with my "Fat Han" list against my son (though it turned out it was not much practice with the Falcon).  I asked my son if he could fly a Tie list so I could see how well my 2 ship list would hold up against multiple ships.

I made a slight change to my list from my last game, dropping R2-D2 for Perceptive Copilot.

My "Fat Han" List v1.1:

Modified YT-1300 Light Freighter - •Han Solo - 132
Han Solo - Scoundrel for Hire (82)       
Lone Wolf (5)       
Nien Nunb (5)       
Perceptive Copilot (8)       
Millennium Falconn(6)       
Luke Skywalker (26)

T-65 X-wing - •Wedge Antilles - 66   
Wedge Antilles - Red Two (52)       
Outmaneuver (6)       
R4 Astromech (2)       
Shield Upgrade (6)       
Servomotor S-foils (Closed) (0)


Total: 198/200

Son's Empire List:

TIE/ln Fighter - Academy Pilot - 23
Academy Pilot (23)

TIE/ln Fighter - Academy Pilot - 23
Academy Pilot (23)

TIE/ln Fighter - Academy Pilot - 23
Academy Pilot (23)

TIE/ln Fighter - Academy Pilot - 23
Academy Pilot (23)

TIE/ln Fighter - Academy Pilot - 23
Academy Pilot (23)

TIE Advanced x1 - •Darth Vader - 85
Darth Vader - Black Leader (65)
Collision Detector (6)
Cluster Missiles (5)
Hull Upgrade (7)
Instinctive Aim (2)

Total: 200/200



Well the game was going really good through the first 3 Turns of the game, Wedge had taken out a Tie, so did Han, but then I got the Falcon stuck too close to the edge of the board with no place to go.  Turn 4, the Falcon flew off the board and it was all up to Wedge.


I tried to bounce back the best i could and Wedge was rolling some hot dice to Evade, but when the clock had expired, it was Wedge vs Vader and Vader just got the Hull of the X-Wing below half.

Empire won 165-115 (MOV: 250-150)

It has been too long since flying large based ships (I was getting used to the medium of Boba Fett), but If I did not fly off the board, I think the outcome would have been different.

I still like this list a lot, I need to decide soon which I want to play for AdeptiCon (but I am still leaning towards this one).


0 comments:

Post a Comment