March 18, 2019

Weekly Chronicle 2019 #11

Week #11 for 2019 is now in the books and it was a "good" week, not bad, not great, just good.

Wednesday night I was able to throw down my Navigator's Guild and get in a game vs Hunter's, and on Friday I was actually able to finish painting another model for my Butcher's Guild with the new 'Veteran Boar'.

Then on Saturday I hosted my first ever Guild Ball Tournament down in South Bend, IN and I think it was very successful.  We had 15 players come out for the event, and I hope everyone had a good time.

What is in store for this week? I have a 'Mataagi' for the Hunter's Guild that I think my son is going to want me to finish for AdeptiCon, not sure if it will be completed but it will be close, and then we still need to practice practice practice.  We have no major plans coming up this weekend, so it may be a perfect time to get in quite a few Guild Ball and X-Wing games in before AdeptiCon, we shall see....

0 comments:

Post a Comment