October 13, 2018

Hordes: Minions Brun Cragback & Lug (Solo)

I had one model on my list that I wanted to complete for the upcoming Warmachine Weekend next month and that was 'Brun Cragback & Lug' and now they are completed.

For fun pickup games and Iron Arena games at WMW, I am thinking about bringing my Minions army with and try out a 'Rask' "Will Work For Food" list with my 'Dracodile' and I needed another Lesser Warlock for my list, so I decided on 'Brun Cragback & Lug'.

It was actually this model years and years ago that got me interested in Hordes and the Minions.  It was just many years later that I finally purchased the model and now they are painted.  I was hoping to give them a try tonight, but with attending the Michigan GT tomorrow, I need a little more practice with my Khador.  Maybe next week they will see the tabletop for a game.

 Brun Cragback &Lug

  Brun Cragback &Lug

  Brun Cragback &Lug

  Brun Cragback &Lug

 Brun Cragback &Lug

Painting Points: 6

0 comments:

Post a Comment