October 19, 2018

Battle Report: Guild Ball 10/18/2018 Butcher's vs Blacksmith's

Another practice game of Guild Ball last night, once again my Butcher's Guild faced off against my son's Blacksmith's Guild.  This time I wanted to try a different lineup, one led by 'Fillet'.  I knew this was would not be an ideal match-up currently for her in Season 4, but I wanted to see what some of the other models could also do.


 Fillet
Princess
Boiler
O Brisket
Meathook
V Ox
 Furnace
Anvil
Ferrite
V Cinder
Alloy
Sledge

I wanted to see if this lineup would be a good scoring one with 'O Brisket' and 'Fillet', turns out 'Fillet' just does support the rest of her team really good currently.

Early on the Butcher's were down 6-0 and I managed to make a come back and the score was 8-8.  'V Cinder' ended up getting the lat goal of the game and a win for the Blacksmith's 12-8.

I do like what 'V Ox' brings with him, too bad he cannot be played with his other 'Ox'.  I think for now (until the Cook's Guild is released), I will need to play a lineup led by Captain 'Ox'.




0 comments:

Post a Comment