October 28, 2018

Battle Report: Guild Ball 10/27/2018 Brewer's vs Blacksmith's

Another game of Guild Ball was played last night versus my son, and this time I decided to try a different Guild versus my son's Blacksmith's just so he can see a different match up.  I elected to go with the Brewer's Guild hoping I can deal a lot of damage.



 Esters
Quaff
Friday
Mash
PintPot
V Spigot
 Furnace
Anvil
Ferrite
V Cinder
Alloy
Sledge

I was a quick start for the Brewers's with a Goal and a couple of Taken Outs and then the Brewer's were too spread thin and the Blacksmith's started to make come back bringing the score to 10-8.  It did not help that 'Mash' missed a shot a Goal with 4 dice.  Luckily the Brewer's were able to get one more Taken Out for the victory.

 Brewer's vs Backsmith's proud to you by Amstel Light.


0 comments:

Post a Comment