October 26, 2018

Battle Report: Arena Rex 10/25/2018 Ludus Magnus vs Legio XIII (3v3)

It has been 2 weeks since our last game of Arena Rex (mainly getting in some Guild Ball practice) but last night my son and I threw down for a quick 3v3 game.  Now that I ha few more models assembled than the original 3 from the starter set, it may for a more interesting game.

The Arena

Ludus Magnus:
Micon
Septimus
Otho Mentulus

Legio XIII:
Gaius
Aquila
Valen

For a little added variety and fun, I decided to place a Living Hazard in the Arena, 'Leo'.  Unfortunately though 'Leo' did not see any action.  I was setup to take advantage of him with 'Micon', but 'Micon' saw 'Valen' sitting right next to the Pit so he changed directions and engaged 'Valen' and successfully pushing him into the Pit, it was a quick start for my Ludus Magnus.  'Micon' then did work on 'Aquila' and he ended up in the Pit.  Now it was a 3 on 1 battle and 'Gaius' could not hold his own, but manged to take out 'Micon'.  This time it was 'Otho Mentulus' that was able to get the push on 'Gaius' into the Pits and the Ludus Magnus were victors.


0 comments:

Post a Comment