October 15, 2018

Weekly Chronicle 2018 #41

Last week was a really good week for me in terms of gaming, and at least getting something completed model wise.

For painting, I was finally able to get 'Brun Cragback & Lug' completed for my Minions army.  I wanted these models completed for Warmachine Weekend, and mission was accomplished.  I should be all set for WMW model wise, but I may try and get one more model completed, we shall see, I may be putting some Guild Ball models up next on the painting table.

For gaming, I would have to say it was one of the best weeks all year.  Last week I was able to play 8 games across 4 different systems.  Saturday my son and I had a games day at home, and yesterday I attended the Michigan GT for Warmachine/Hordes.  I will be breaking down those days into separate posts, either later today or tomorrow.

One more thing to point out about Warmachine Weekend, the other day they posted in Facebook that next week they should have more info on events....."next week"... that only leave 2 weeks before the event to get models and armies ready.  Everyone tells me its a fun event to attend, but the lack of information is really not acceptable.

Models Completed: 2

Games Played: 8

0 comments:

Post a Comment