October 18, 2018

Guild Ball: Season 4 Card Pack Arrives

My Guild Ball Season 4 Card Pack arrived yesterday afternoon, the day after that Steamforged Games announced that their were a few cards (11) that already contain errors on the card.

They mention in their blog post that any cards that did not ship yet would be placed on hold, then shipped together with replacement cards.  Seeing how I received a shipping email on October 9th, I thought that mine may have shipped out early, but since it took a week to arrive I was not sure.   They also announced that anyone who has already received their cards (now myself included) will be shipped the replacement cards once they arrive at Steamforged HQ next week.

The cards with errors do not effect me much (except Butcher's Boiler, but that is a small error), so I do not see it as an immediate problem for my son and I to play games.

We have been trying out the officially sponsored app for our games, GB Manager, but I still prefer having the cards in front of me for reference, I have no issues using the app to track damage, which I actually prefer (so I can easily see my opponents damage).

Here is the list of cards with errors.

Butchers
Boiler - Axe Throw SHOULD BE not SUS

Engineers
PinVice - Alternator SHOULD BE SUS

Falconers
Rundaas - Dirty SHOULD BE SUS & Not OPT

Farmers
Peck & Honour - Cocksure SHOULD BE SUS and OPT

Hunters
Seenah - The Mauling SHOULD BE range S

Masons
Mallet - KD SHOULD be Momentous
Granite - Between A Rock SHOULD BE Does NOT work during Parting blows

Order
vFangtooth - Swap T and 3 results

Union
Vet Rage - Quick Time SHOULD BE Range 4" not 4

 Season 4 Card Pack


Good bye Season 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment