October 29, 2018

Battle Report: Guild Ball 10/28/2018 Butcher's vs Hunter's

Originally the plan for my on and I was to get in two games of Guild Ball in on Saturday night, but our Brewer's vs Blacksmith's game ran a little long, so yesterday we played our second game of the weekend and I was back commanding my Butcher's Guild while my son tried his Hunter's for the first time in Season 4.


 Ox
Princess
Boar
Boiler
V Gutter
Shank
 Theron
Fahad
Hearne
Jaecar
V Minx
Ulfr


Commanding the Butcher's felt good again, as playing the Brewer's on Saturday, for me I felt like that they lacked the punch I like for my playstyle and what the Butcher's bring for me.  The Butcher's took an early 4-0 lead with two Taken Outs and then the Hunter's came back with a Goal 'Ulfr' tying the game up at 4-4.  I was actually good with conceding that goal as I had positioned 'Shank' in a great spot to receive a Goal Kick.  The Goal Kick was kicked straight up the middle in 'Shanks' direction.  'Shank' activated and did his Character Play "Where's They Go' and Dodged around 'Fahad' to snap the ball but still keep 'Fahad' in 'Shank's melee range.  'Shank' then attacked 'Fahad' to score a Momentum 1 Damage and Dodge.  This 1 Damage was all that was needed to Take Out 'Fahad' and 'Shank' proceeded to do his 1" Dodge towards the Goal, the score was now 5-4.  'Shank' then did a Jog towards the goal to get within Tap In Range, paid the cost for Bonus Time and his shot on Goal and Kicked a Screamer (actually triple 6's), 9-4 Butcher's.

Now it just came down to needing two more Take Outs for the Butcher's to secure the win, and the Hunter's had three players that were already damaged.  'Boar' decided to Charge on for a double Take Out.  With only 5 Health Points left on 'Hearne', it was an easy 1 swing by 'Boar' and 'Hearne' was down, 11-4.  With 'Boars' free attack he swung at 'Jaecar' and managed to do more damage, paid the cost for another attack and that was enough to Take Out 'Jaecar' and win the game for the Butcher's 13-4.

 Boar with a double Taken Out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment