October 19, 2018

Guild Ball: Unboxing 'The Faithful: New Beginnings'

I know, I am a little late to the party.  'The Faithful: New Beginnings" was released this past August, roughly a little over 2 months ago, but I am now finally catching up on models that I missed on over the Summer.  I have been busy with other games, and had a lull Summer, so it is time to get my Guild Ball models all caught up.

The Faithful: New Beginnings is an expansion box with six models, each of which plays for a specific guild: the Masons, the Blacksmiths, the Fishermen, the Alchemists, and two for the Union. Existing players will be excited to see these models on the table, as they are an unexpected release—these Guilds were defeated in the Union in Chains. This pack is a celebration of the success of the Union in Chains community campaign and is an ideal way to start getting people excited about future community events.

'The Faithful: New Beginnings' comes with the following models:
  • Veteran Chisel (Masons)
  • Veteran Cinder (Blacksmiths)
  • Veteran Sakana (Fishermen)
  • Veteran Calculus (Alchemists)
  • Veteran Fangtooth (The Union)
  • Seasoned Spigot (The Union)


My son could use the 'Veteran Cinder' and 'Veteran Calculus' models, and I may in the future give 'Veteran Chisel' and 'Veteran Sakana' a try on the pitch.  Right now I am in no rush to complete any of these, but 'Veteran Cinder' may see the painting table sooner than later when 'Cinder' goes up on the table.




0 comments:

Post a Comment