May 14, 2010

W40K: Tyranids Zoanthrope Unit 2

Games Workshop©
You see, I told you I was going to get back to my Tyranids.  I was able to finish up my second unit of 2 Zoanthropes last night, and after running to Hobby Lobby for more matte spray, these guys are now done.

So that leaves me with just under 1500 points for my Tyranid army.  With some option add/changes, I have a playable 1500 point list.  My goal with the Tyranids is 1750 (like most of my armies) so all I have to add is my second Trygon Prime.

I was suppose to pick up that model tonight (being payday), but with all the added deposits/hook up fees with all the utility companies for moving still hitting me this month, the Trygon may have to wait a few more weeks.  I may try and squeeze in him tonight, but we'll see.  I may opt for something a little cheaper to start on my Blood Angels army.

Anyways, here is a picture of my second Zoanthrope unit.

Zoanthrope Unit 2


Painting Points: 4

3 comments:

  1. BUGS!

    Glad you haven't forsaken them entirely. By the way, how do you distinguish between your squads on these guys?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks

    For this unit I placed small rocks on the bases (2 of them, for unit 2).
    Unit 1 I left the bases standard.

    ReplyDelete