April 15, 2019

Weekly Chronicle 2019 #15

With how busy my "real work" was last week, it was actually a pretty decent week for me on the hobby front.

I did not play any games during the week (just wanted to relax after longer days at work), but I did manage to paint all 5 models for my Central City Villains and then I was able to play 3 games over the weekend.

This past Saturday were games of Guild Ball and Aristeia! and then yesterday my son and I got in a game of Batman with a full 350 points (report coming later today).

So I would say the week was really good.

Unfortunately some bad news is that I am STILL waiting for my Cook's minor Guild to arrive for Guild Ball, this is ridiculous how long they are sitting at Customs, I should have picked them up at AdeptiCon and then cancelled my web pre-order, but I did not want to do that to Discount Games.  I was hoping to have 'Cinnamon' to use for Spring Fling in a few weeks, but that those not look like it is going to happen. 

It looks like this week/weekend I may be painting up some more Batman Miniature Game models.

Models Completed: 5

Games Played: 3

0 comments:

Post a Comment