April 19, 2019

Daily Chronicle: Announced "Renegade Open 2019" November 22nd-24th

The Renegade Open is another gaming convention that takes place up in Minneapolis Minnesota, and 2019 will be it's 7th year.

I have been contemplating on this event only because Warfaire Weekend (formerly Warmachine Weekend) also takes place in November.  Warfaire Weekend this year is changing formats from strictly Warmachine/Hordes to an overall convention (which is what the Renegade Open also is).

So my funds will not allow me to attend both events in the same month (plus my wife would not be too pleased) so my son and I had to pick one.

Our decision is for the Renegade Open, the main reason is that there will be 3 days of Batman Miniature Gaming,  The following is from the Renegade Open website:

Bat-Fans, let the hype begin! The Renegade Open is November 22-24, and I am running THREE events this year! Friday will be a 250 rep Batmatch, Saturday will be the premier 350 rep, 4-round Batmatch, and Sunday will be a doubles tournament using my Dynamic Duos rules.
Details to come on June 1st when tickets go on sale and the www.renegadeopen.com is updated! Stay tuned!
Want to stay in the know? Join the Renegade BMG group!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/RenegOpenBMG/
– Steffen
Since our next convention which is MuseOn Con will be a mix of Guild Ball and BMG, then the NOVA Open which will be X-Wing and Guild Ball, an all weekend of BMG at the Renegade will make for a good time.

0 comments:

Post a Comment