April 4, 2019

BMG: Black Site Studios "Industrial Dumpsters 1"

While shopping the vendor hall at AdeptiCon this year, we came across a vendor called Black Site Studios and they were selling pre-painted terrain.  Most of my terrain these days are 2D for Warmachine/Hordes and Guild Ball, but we still use 3D terrain for playing the Batman Miniature Game, so my son and I decided to take a look.

They had some very impressive buildings that we could use, but I still have a few buildings on my shelf from 4Ground that are not yet assembled, once I get those assembled and placed on our mat, I can get a better idea of what is still needed.  I did notice a few smaller pieces that we could use now, and one of the items is a set of Industrial Dumpsters.  I just got these assembled and in time for another BMG demo game this weekend.



Painting Points: 10*
* assembly time

0 comments:

Post a Comment