November 9, 2018

Battle Report: Guild Ball 11/8/2018 Butcher's vs Hunter's

Last night my son and I were able to get in one more practice game of Guild Ball before our first Tournament tomorrow, and it was the last game we could also report for the "Free Cities Draft" which is a World Wide Guild Ball campaign that is currently ending this weekend at SteamCon UK.

Last night I left 'Brisket' on the bench and substituted her with 'Boar', and my son kept 'Theron' on the bench and wanted to give 'Skatha' a try on the Pitch along with a few other models he has not played with much.


 Ox
Princess
Boiler
Boar
V Gutter
Shank
 Skatha
Snow
Zarola
Ulfr
Seenah
V Minx




'Skatha' jumped out with an early Goal and a 4-0 lead, but the Butcher's were not going to have it and quickly made work with a Taken Out on 'Skatha'.  It was a back and forth game and finally the Butcher's had a 11-7 lead with 2 minutes left on my clock and they were able to get in another Taken Out for the Win 13-7.

I am still undecided between 'Boar' and 'Brisket', 'Boar' can do a lot of damage and he proved it last night, but 'Brisket' is a little more versatile and can get me a Goal in the right situation.  I guess we shall see what we decide on tomorrow.


0 comments:

Post a Comment