December 27, 2015

Hordes: Minions Blackhide Wrastler (Warbeast)

Well I officially started on a Hordes army for myself. A few years ago I started collecting a Trollbloods army (still have them) but did not start painting them. I did finally get enough models for the Trollbloods to fill them to 50 points and eventually they will see the painitng table. Any ways a few weeks ago I decided that I wanted to do a Gatorman Army for my first painted Hordes Army. So I found a nice 50 point list that is more melee based compared to my Trollbloods and purchased the models.
 
Since my Khador are done for now (a very short 'now') it was time to change it up a bit and paint some Gators this weekend. My plan is to get my Warbeasts and Warlock done first before my Units so that my son and I can practice with some 'Tooth & Claw' games.
 
So up first for the Gatorman was 'Blackhide Wrastler'.
 
Blackhide Wrastler
Blackhide Wrastler
Painting Points: 5
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment