April 10, 2019

BMG: King Shark (TV Show) [Uknown]

Well work started on my Central City Villains that arrived Monday afternoon.  Right away that evening I went to work assembling all the models, and then yesterday I started and completed 'King Shark'.

I enjoy working on larger models and I can usually get them pretty quick.  I am no expert painter, but I paint to a table top quality and I feel King Shark meets that for me (now that I really look at the pictures, I do need to do better work on cleaning up the mold lines, my eyes are deceiving me, I should probably take a photo before I start to prime my models and look for mold lines that stand out).

In all honesty, I am not exactly sure what 'King Shark' can do, I thought the model looked cool, I know he was just on the Flash TV show with 'Grodd', so I thought it would be cool to run the two of them together.

Now it is time to start working on the gorilla's.


 King Shark (TV Show)

 King Shark (TV Show)



Painting Points: 5

0 comments:

Post a Comment