March 4, 2018

Hordes: Trollbloods Weekend Prep Work 3/4/2018

Now that we are into March and I am all ready for AdeptiCon 2018 at the end of this month, it it now time to start the prep work on some Hordes Trollbloods and see if I like the new color scheme I have chosen. 

I have 4 Warbeasts getting prepped, ‘Dire Troll Mauler’, ‘Earthborn Dire Troll’, ‘Mulg the Ancient’ and a ‘Troll Axer’.  I also have a Solo I am working on, a ‘Stone Scribe Eldar’, a Unit Attachment with ‘Skaldi Bonehammer’ (pic below) and finally a Warlock with ‘Hoarluk Doomshaper, Rage of Dhunia’ (also in pic below).

After those are completed I also have a couple of Units I need to get to, ‘Trollkin Champions’ and ‘Krielstone Bearer & Stone Scribes’, but the Units probably will not be hitting the table till the end of the month.

Time to paint.





0 comments:

Post a Comment