March 9, 2018

Hordes: Trollbloods Earthborn Dire Troll (Warbeast)

I have another Hordes model completed this week for Trollbloods and it is another Warbeast painted in my new green scheme.  Today I present the ‘Earthborn Dire Troll’.  

I do have to figure out a better way to photos though.  Currently for the longest time I have just been using my phone (because it is faster and the photo then is already on my ipad to add to my blogging app), I may have to try and use a regular digital camera again sometime in the future and and see if it looks a bit better.  I will also have to look for a place where I can set my lightbox, I stopped using it becasue I was not fond of the crease in backdrop, this year at AdeptiCon I may have to break down and get one of the neoprene backdrops I saw last year.

Earthborn Dire Troll

Earthborn Dire Troll

Painting Points: 5



0 comments:

Post a Comment