March 12, 2018

Weekly Chronicle 2018 #10

The countdown continues, only 10 days till I am headed for AdeptiCon and I am really looking forward to attending it.  Although I wish I would have gotten in some more practice playing Warmachine/Hordes and some Guild Ball.  I was unable to get in a game of WM/H last Thursday night, but the plan is to get in a game tonight.  It will probably be my last game before heading to AdeptiCon so I better soak up as much knowledge as possibel tonight.

I have a lot of models ready in my queue and will have a few more done this week (mainly Trollbloods) but for last week the following models were completed.

Week #10

Models Completed: 7
Trollbloods: Dire Troll Mauler
Trollbloods: Earthborn Dire Troll
Trollbloods: Troll Whelps

Games Played: 0

0 comments:

Post a Comment