November 5, 2018

Weekly Chronicle 2018 #44

Last week was not a good week for me gaming wise, but modeling wise it was still very good.  I was out of town last Thursday/Friday so that cut into my son's and I gaming time and were only able to get in one game last week of Guild Ball (yesterday).

For modeling, I was able to get a lot done for the Hunter's Guild with 'Snow', 'Chaska', 'Veteran Minx' and 'Seenah' and I also finished a model for the Brewer's Guild with 'Veteran Decimate', so it was a pretty good week in that regards.

We have an upcoming Guild Ball tournament this Saturday, and it looks like we will be able to get in 2 more practice games, tonight and possibly Thursday night, Friday night we will leave open and make sure we have everything packed for the event.

Currently I only have 1 model prepped on the painting table and I am hoping to possibly finish it Tuesday or Wednesday night and also have it ready for Saturday, we shall see.

Models Completed: 5

Games Played: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment