November 3, 2018

Guild Ball: Muse on Minis 'Token Upgrades'

A few weeks ago Muse on Minis announced they would soon be releasing 'Token Upgrade' packs for Season 4 of Guild Ball.  Once I read that post, I knew I had to quickly jump on that order.  The upgrade packs were only going to be running for a limited time so I did not want to miss out.  Shortly there after, they also announced they would be releasing Momentum tokens for the Guilds who did not come with any in the Season 3 packs, which is most of the Guilds that we own.  So back on the 19th of October I placed my order with Muse on Minis, and yesterday my tokens finally arrived.


It was a pretty big order and I was able to take advantage of their free shipping.

I ended up purchasing full tokens sets for the Ratcatcher's Guild and Falconer's Guild (since I did not have these yet) and upgrade packs for Mortician's, Mason's, Hunter's, Fishermen, Farmer's, Engineer's, Butcher's, Brewer's, Blacksmith's and the Alchemist's along with the Momentum packs for each of the above.  One other new token set they had was the Season 4 Token Pack which is used with the Game Plan cards.

The one Guild I elected not to upgrade were my Union Guild.  I am unsure what will be happening with the Union next year once all the Minor Guilds are released and seeing how I only have one Union model painted, I do not see myself playing this Guild anytime soon, so I elected to save a few dollars and skip out on the Union.

Now I just need to find some time today and sort through my tokens.

0 comments:

Post a Comment