November 26, 2018

Guild Ball: Art Of War Studios 'Melee Zone Templates'

Since I first learned of Art of War Studios last year, I really liked the products that they make.  Before I had purchased into the Broken Egg Games movement sticks, I was considering Art of War Studios.  Two things kept me from purchasing them, one they are UK based and shipping takes longer to arrive, two the movement sticks are thinner than Broken Egg Games, I actually prefer the wider sticks since the width is the same as the ball.

Art of War Studios also make Melee Zone Templates and these are always handy to have.  A little more than 2 weeks ago I finally placed an order with them for the Melee Zone Templates.  Each kit comes with 6 templates, a 1" 30/40/50mm and a 2" 30/40/50mm and costs around  £4.49.  Since there are times my model may zig-zag between 2 models, I decided to purchase 2 kits.  For myself I went with the Butcher's color and for my son, the Hunter's.

Today the USPS just delivered our package and I had to open them right away.  They are just exactly what I was looking for.  To make them easier to read, they do come with instructions on how you can paint them before peeling the paper, or use a crayon after you peel the paper.  We elected to peel the paper of our kits and use them as is.  If they seem hard to read after we have used them for a few games, then we may go back in with a crayon to make them easier to read.


0 comments:

Post a Comment