May 4, 2010

W40K: Tyranids Tyrant Guard

Games Workshop©
Well it was time to continue working on my Tyranid army.  Last Friday night I purchased a Tyrant Guard for the army.  This is actually the last model I have for my army that I can paint until I purchase a couple more Zoanthrope's and another Trygon Prime.

I do have my 2 Mycetic Spore's that I am also working on.  I will have those done before I can purchase the other models I need.  Probably this weekend I'll be able to pick up the Zoanthrope's and the following weekend the Trygon.






Tyrant Guard
Tyrant Guard
Tyrant Guard
Painting Points: 2

2 comments:

  1. Really curious to see those Spores- I have a couple of the Armorcast models (proxied as Spores) that I've been struggling to come up with a good scheme for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had forgotten about the Armorcast models. All honestly I should have gone with those.

    I started with the standard Styrofoam egg and went from their. I should have some pictures up in the next day or two.

    ReplyDelete