7. Once the dip fully dried, I then painted on Astronomican Grey near the top of the Spores.
8. Once that paint was dry, it was followed with a wash of Asurmen Blue.
9. I glued on some rocks to match what I have been currently using.
10. I then proceeded to paint up the bases of the Spores in my standard Tyranid fashion. Basecoat of Bestial Brown followed by a drybrush of Bleached Bone.
11. It was now time for the matte spray. This is the step that worries me the most, I shall find out in a few hours if I had enough coating on my Spores. I made sure to stay 12"-18" away while spraying the matte, and also sprayed in light coats.
Finished Mycetic Spores:
|Mycetic Spore 1|
|Mycetic Spore 2|
|Mycetic Spore with Zoanthrope|
Painting Points: 20