May 19, 2010

W40K: Ultramarines Drop Pod 2

Games Workshop©
Drop Pod 2 same as 1.  Well Drop Pod 2 is now completed for the Ultramarines.  Nothing any different over Drop Pod 1 except now that I only have 3 more to go.

Work has really picked up this week on a personal note, so not to much time for painting this week.  I think this weekend though I'll take a time out from the Ultramarines and do some work on my Imperial Guard.  I have a Leman Russ Battle Tank, a Lascannon HW Team and possibly another Vet Squad that I wouldn't mind starting on.  The Vet Squad I need to double check if I have all the models needed.  I also have a few other Space Marine models lying around that I may work on for my son's Salamander's.  We'll see what kind of mood I'm in come Saturday.



Ultramarines Drop Pod 2


Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment