March 23, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #12 (Week of AdeptiCon)

Even though COVID-19 has hit the world and a lot of people are working on painting projects, my output of models completed did not increase that much.  I ave been working from home for the last 13 years and currently still working (thankfully) so COVID-19 has not really affected me much except for cancelling all the events that were planned.

The only item that was completed was my 'Whirlwind I' that I posted last Tuesday, and I did sit done for a little bit to get some paint on the next batch of 5 'Termagants'.

Over the weekend though, my son and I did manage to get in 2 games.  On Saturday we played our first 2000 point ITC game of Warhammer 40K, and on Sunday it was our first try at playing Kill Team.  I will work on a battle report recap later today for each of those.

As the post title says, this is the week of AdeptiCon 2020, or it was suppose to be.  I still have my vacation day planned for Friday and my son also has the time off.  The plan as of now is for our friend Frank to come up for the weekend to get in some games, as of now our 2 States do not have a "stay at home" order in place, but that can change any minute.  If he cannot make it up, my son and I will still make a weekend of gaming (not as hectic as AdeptiCon or as many games played) but we will still try to get in quite a few.

Models Completed: 1
Games Played: 2


0 comments:

Post a Comment