March 3, 2020

Guild Ball: Shepherd's Guild Reveal 'By Hook or By Crook'

Finally some news from Steamforged Games about upcoming Guild Ball products, it has been pretty quite from them lately.

Just announced on their Facebook Page is the new upcoming Minor Guild, the Shepherd's Guild box has been revealed with a pre-order date of March 13th, 2020 and a release date of March 27th, 2020 (who knows, maybe they will have some at AdeptiCon).

As of late, I have very little excitement for Guild Ball, with the silence from SFG in the recent months to the dismantling of their Pundit program, I have been pretty down about the game (with my resurrection of Warhammer 40K).  As of this moment, I am unsure if I will get the new Shepherd's Guild, I do like the models and I think I can paint them fairly quickly, just not sure how much we will be playing.

 By Hook or By Crook

 Herder, the Shepherd's Guild Captain

 Babe, the Shepherd's Guild Mascot

 Hook and Crook

 Lamb

 Ram

 Shearer

Goal Token, Ball, Terrain Piece

0 comments:

Post a Comment