March 16, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #11

Well it has been a pretty sad week with as we all know AdeptiCon being cancelled, my countdown timer on the blog is already reset to the next convention which is NOVA Open in September, let us just hope that by then COVID-19 is done with.

In my other gaming related news for the week, it has just been another standard week for me, nothing was finished painting wise, but I did start on a model over the weekend and should be ready for tomorrow.  I have been slacking on the 5 'Termagants' I still have ready to go, I really do need to get those done.  I also did purchase another piece of terrain for our Warhammer 40K table and got it assembled, so now all of our BMG buildings have been removed off of our Ruined City table.

Gaming related news it was also a good weekend, usually we get in one game a week if we are lucky, on Saturday we managed to play two games, a game of MeSBG and one of Warhammer 40K.  This Saturday we will venture into our first 2000 point game of Warhammer 40K in 8th Edition and using the ITC Missions/Rules once again.  It is time to start prepping my 2000 point lists that I am debating on for NOVA Open, I have just under six months to decide on a list and get some models painted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment