March 9, 2020

Weekly Chronicle 2020 #10

Another week goes by in 2020 and there are only two weekends left before AdeptiCon 2020 and I am sitting in a good spot.  My lists are all painted, carrying trays are ready, team shirts are on order, all that is left to do is print our lists once I completely finalize on the one I want to use.

This past week was a pretty average week for me, I was able to get one Unit for my Imperial Fists completed with my 'Aggressors', and we got in a 1000 point practice game of Warhammer 40K on Saturday.

On Sunday I spent some time building more ruins for Warhammer 40K, not sure when these will get painted (maybe next week) but at least they are now completed and we can swap out some of the BMG buildings we were using.




Not much is in the pipeline for this week at least for Imperial Fists, I do have some more 'Intercessors' with Stalkers that are built an ready to go, but at the moment I have no rush for them and may wait till after AdeptiCon before I get back into painting for the Imperial Fists (to prep for NOVA Open).  If time allows, I have another 5 'Termagants' all primed and ready to go and more than likely they will be next.

For the upcoming weekend we are planning on getting in two games on Saturday.  First thing in the morning will be a game of Guild Ball (it will be a first in a long time and first for the year) to give my son a practice game before AdeptiCon (he is playing in a Thursday event).  We will then move over to the 6x4 table and get in a game of Warhammer 40K, not sure if we will practice our 1000 point lists again, or my 1500 for the Friendly.

Models Completed: 3
Games Played: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment