March 31, 2020

Daily Chronicle: Painting Points, End of 2020 Q1

Q1 for 2020 has just about come to and end (end of day today) and it was not a bad first quarter for the year in regards to Painting Points.  If your not familiar with my Painting Points, it is something I picked up many many many years ago from another blogger and it helps me keep track and motivates me to keep painting through out the year.

For Q1 2020 I scored 145.5 points, which is not too shabby.  March was a little slow for me, but I still got a few models completed.  My main priority was to get to get models completed for AdeptiCon and once those were done, I took a slight a break, then AdeptiCon was cancelled and now I need to set myself another goal line for when to have models completed and more than likely that will be NOVA Open.  My issue with that is it is still six months out and need to decide on some 2000 point lists for my Imperial Fists.  I believe I have them narrowed down to 14 lists (LOL).  Worst case scenario, I already do have 2000 points completed for my Imperial Fists if I do not paint another model this year, but that will not be the case.  I will always be adding to my Imperial Fists, but at this moment I am in no rush, so it will be what I feel like painting at that moment.  Then I always have my Tyranids to also keep me busy when I get tired of painting Space Marines.

Now that my son is also home on the weekends, playing games on the weekends will be taking away time from painting on the weekends, so Q2 may not be that high in points.  Later today/tonight I will work on updating my Painting Queue with items for Q2 and we shall how much of that gets completed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment