March 8, 2020

Battle Report: W40K 3/7/2020 (AdeptiCon "Negotiation Breakdown")

Well my new 'Primaris Aggressors' squad hit the table for the first time yesterday in a 1000 point practice game for the AdeptiCon Team Tournament.  I am debating on running the 'Aggressors' instead of a 'Redemptor Dreadnought' and after yesterdays game leaning more towards doing so.  With the recent FAQ to the Space Marine Doctrines, the 'Aggressors' really benefit in Turns 2+ and can help in the later stages of the game, and also maybe as a protector Unit for my 'Centurions'.

We elected to play the first mission in the Team Tournament packet, "Negotiation Breakdown", now since we were not playing with a teammate in this Mission, the Primary Objectives were only scored by one Team Detachment.


My Imperial Fists were still able to table the Dark Angels winning the Mission 25-1.  I was able to score 9 points from the Primary Objective, 12 from the Secondary Objective and 4 from Tertiary Objectives.  My 'Aggressors' were able to eliminate a 10 man Unit of 'Intercessors' along with capturing an enemy Objective for me.

Next weekend will probably play another one from the Team Tournament packet and I can make my final decision on the 'Aggressors'.

0 comments:

Post a Comment