March 25, 2020

Daily Chronicle: "DraganCon I" Schedule Of Events

As already mentioned plenty of times since being cancelled, AdeptiCon 2020 was suppose to take place this weekend, starting tonight and all the way through Sunday.

When the cancellation was announced, then my son and a few friends were going to get together and play some games.  Now all three of our states are on "stay at home" orders so that cancelled those plans.  The weekend is now going to just be my son and me, seeing how both of our names is Dragan, the weekend is going to be called "DraganCon", I even made a cool looking logo for it.

Originally for AdeptiCon, I was still working on Thursday (from the hotel) and only had my schedule set for Friday-Sunday, that is still the plan.  We are going to start out with multiple smaller games on Friday and then finally a larger game on Sunday.

Here is the schedule of events we have laid out for the first DraganCon I:

Friday
Kill Team (125 points, 2 games)
MeSBG (400 points)
DC Universe Miniature Game (60 points)

Saturday
Warhammer 40,000 (2000 points, ITC Mission)
Warhammer 40,000 (1000 points, CA2019 Eternal War)

Sunday
Warhammer 40,000 (3000 points, CA2019 Maelstrom of War / Schemes of War)

I had talked about trying DCU back in January and we never got around to it, I finally put together some Crime Syndicate that are for DCU and we'll spend the rest of Friday afternoon into the evening learning how to play the game.

Saturday will see us playing 2000 points ITC again (but I am going to be paying my Imperial Fists without my big nasty unit) and hopefully in the morning we'll be breaking to listen/read about the Games Workshops previews that are suppose to take place.  The afternoon will then be a nice little 1000 point game of armies we have not played in awhile, I am breaking out my old Imperial Guard for this game.

Then on Sunday, my friend from IL always talks about how fun the Schemes of War games are for Warhammer 40,000, so why not go big and play 3000 points using the Tactical Objectives to play the game for fun.  We start in the morning and take our time throughout the day to play the game.

I will try and remember to take a few pictures and maybe a quick recap for each day.

0 comments:

Post a Comment