March 17, 2020

W40K: Imperial Fists 'Whirlwind I'

Besides all the models I recently purchased for a Tyranid army, I still have a pretty healthy backlog of models for my Imperial Fists.  The Imperial Fists are now my "core" army that I will be mostly playing and expanding on (though that does not rule out any future Space Marine Chapters) and will be concentrating with them for the NOVA Open in September.

One of the models that was sitting on my shelf was a Space Marine 'Whirlwind' and there is a good chance this will make my list for the NOVA, so I spent some time over the weekend getting it assembled and prep for painting.  I elected to mount the missile pod in a down position as if the vehicle was moving, even though it can be removed from the chassis, it will be easier to store in my pluck foam.

 Whirlwind I

 Whirlwind I

Whirlwind I

Painting Points: 10

0 comments:

Post a Comment