March 18, 2020

Kill Team: TABLEWAR Dbl Sided 'Urban Combat' + 'Badlands' F.A.T. Mat Gaming Mat

Come the end of the month I think I want to give Warhammer 40,000 Kill Team a try.  Most games are played at around 125 points (so just a few models) and the gaming area is much smaller (30"x22").  If the game plays fast, then I think it would be a good fill in for the weeknight gaming and leave the larger games of Warhammer 40,000 on the weekends.

I have plenty of gaming mats already (too many too count) ranging from 2'x2' to '6x4' but I do not own one for the size of Kill Team.  Yes we could play on any mat and mark off the needed areas, but that is not me, I need a mat just for Kill Team.

I ventured off to the two sites I usually by my mats from, Frontline Gaming and TABLEWAR and checked out the designs from both companies.  One of the things that hooked my on the mats at TABLEWAR is that they are double sided for Kill Team, that's a bonus.  I went ahead and purchased the Dbl Sided 'Urban Combat' + 'Badlands' F.A.T. Mat Gaming Mat and my new mat arrived the other day.




Now all we have to do is give Kill Team a try.

0 comments:

Post a Comment