May 15, 2019

BMG: Plast Craft Games "Court House"

Just to change it up a bit from posting another model, today will be another piece of terrain for the Batman Miniature Game.  I really like the way my "Circus Set" came out from Plast Craft Games that I went ahead and ordered a few more of their actual buildings.  Miniature Market was having a sale last week on Malifaux items, and Plast Craft Games make a line of buildings for Malifaux so these were included in their sale.  I went ahead and ordered 2 of their Malifaux buildings and 3 of their buildings from their Urban line.

My buildings arrived yesterday afternoon and I had to get started on one of them (maybe 2) so that way I can have a few more ready for this weekend's gaming.

Technically on Plast Craft Games this building is labeled as a Post Office, but here in Gotham City it will be our Court House.






Painting Points: 10*
* assembly time

0 comments:

Post a Comment