May 14, 2019

BMG: Captain Boomerang (George Harkness) [Unknown]

Since playing 2 games of Batman Miniature Game this past weekend for MuseOn Con practice, afterwards I was second guessing one of my models in my crew ('Tet') since I really did not do to much with his Flamethrower, although against 'Joker' or 'Penguin' crews it may come in handy.

If I remove 'Tet' and the additional 12 Rep I had left over, I could fit in 'Captain Boomerang' from the Suicide Squad who can work for 'Two-Face' as a Free Agent.  So yesterday I quickly assembled the model and threw it on my painting table and he was quickly completed.  I am hoping to give him a try this weekend (if time allows) to see how he does compared to 'Tet'.


 Captain Boomerang

Captain Boomerang

Painting Points: 1

0 comments:

Post a Comment