May 28, 2019

Battle Report: BMG 5/27/2019 (Batman vs Joker)

With yesterday being a US Holiday (Memorial Day) it meant I was able to squeeze in another game of BMG in the extended weekend.

Before leaving for MuseOn Con, I had placed an order with Mats by Mars for one of their city street vinyl gaming mats.  I am not a fan of vinyl mats, but since we use a neoprene mat over our gaming board, I think the vinyl may work alright.  The new mat arrived while we were attending the Con, but yesterday I opened the box up to get it ready for the match.


After having to face 'Archie' from Joker's crew twice this past weekend, I thought it would be fun to try him against my son.  When I got home Sunday night from the drive back from the Con, I quickly assembled my Joker models to get them ready for a game.

Here is the list I was going to try:

350 Rep

Joker (Arkham Asylum)
Archie
White-Face
Borgon the Cursed
Rastaclown
+Magazine
Ace of Spades
Dynamite
High Security Henchman
+Grapple-gun

We randomly rolled the scenario and played "Chaos In The City"


Turn 1 Joker's crew was able to go first, so I obviously took advantage of using 'Archie' right of the bat and he entered the sewer and popped up in an alley in my son's deployment zone surround three of his models.  Along with 'Archie', those three models were also effected by Joker's Canister.

Basically I tried to avoid Batman as much as I could and concentrated on his Henchman.  By the end of the game I was able to take out all his Henchman including the Boy Wonder 'Robin'.

Joker survived himself with 2 rounds of combat vs Batman, and Joker's crew got the win 52-17.



0 comments:

Post a Comment